You can finish off your roleplaying or reenactment outfit by putting on the Forest Patina Fleur Medieval Necklace around your neck. This copper necklace consists of three ovals connected with copper rings. The outer ovals attach to the copper necklace chain. Each oval features a green and brown patina. There is a fleur-de-lis at the top and the bottom, facing opposite directions. A curved line rings around each fleur-de-lis. There is a dot on each side of the fleurs-de-lis as well as on each side of the oval. This necklace brings a great finishing touch to any medieval, fantasy, or modern-day look.
- Has three ovals shapes with a green-brown patina
- Features fleur-de-lis detailing
- Comes on a chain
- Adds a unique touch to an outfit
- Works well with medieval and modern looks
- Made from copper
- Chain is copper
- Chain Length: 18 Inches with 2 Inch extender
Measurements are approximate.