Do you want to cosplay as a mighty monster hunter? If you do, then why not add the Foam Geralt Wolf Sword to your costume? Made from polyurethane foam, this sword takes its inspiration from the highly popular Witcher videogame. It has a double-edged blade.
The sword continues with a distinctive crossguard. The arms of the crossguard have angled shapes like lightning bolts. They angle towards the blade. Next, the handle has a black grip with a ridged texture. In the center of the two-handed grip is a silver-colored ring.
Finally, the handle ends with a double-headed pommel. The dark silver pommel features two wolf heads facing opposite directions. This foam sword looks great at a cosplay convention or Ren faire. It works well as a Witcher cosplay sword.
- Meant for cosplay and prop use
- Inspired by the Witcher video games
- Has a double-headed pommel
- Works as a Witcher cosplay sword
- Ideal for conventions, faires, and more
- Made from polyurethane foam