The Fleur-de-Lis Spreader Knives are perfect for your next royal occasion or for everyday enjoyment. These Renaissance spreaders are great for cheese, butter, jam, and more. Their pewter handles have a beautiful fleur-de-lis shape in a silver tone. After the royal symbol handles are the wide, rounded spreader blades made of zinc alloy. This set of two Renaissance serving cutlery is ideal for placing on the dining table or counter, whether used for entertaining or for everyday enjoyment.
- Includes two identical knives
- Each features a fleur-de-lis handle
- Great for soft cheese, butter, jam, and more
- Beautiful cutlery for everyday or special occasions
- Adds medieval style to kitchen and dining decor
- Made of zinc alloy with pewter accent
- Hand washing recommended
- Length: 6 Inches
Measurements are approximate.