With the 8 mm 18 gauge Flat Solid Chainmail Rings, you can fix you armour or make your own unique armour piece for wearing into battle. Made from 18-gauge steel, these medieval rings come in a set of about 1000 rings.
Each 8-millimeter ring is solid. Flat wire forms each ring. They add strength to whatever project that they are a part of. These rings are completely solid. For you to weave them together, they must be paired with butted or riveted chainmail rings, like the Flat Round Riveted Chainmail Rings (HW-700623).
The chainmail rings help you to make a truly one-of-a-kind piece. They are great to have on hand for any wearer of chainmail armour.
- Includes about 1000 rings
- Flat wire rings
- Solid construction for strength
- Great for DIY projects
- Ideal for repairing armour
- Made from 18-gauge steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Inner Diameter: 8 millimeters
Measurements are approximate.