If you enjoy creating your own chainmail armour or simply need to repair battle worn pieces, then take a look at the Flat Round Riveted Chainmail Rings. Made from 18 gauge mild steel, these 8 millimeter rings come in a set of about 1000 rings. They come without being pre-riveted for easier weaving. The set includes the round rivets needed to complete the rings. Also, flat wire forms the highly durable rings. The chainmail rings help you to make a truly one-of-a-kind piece. These loose rings are great to have on hand for any wearer of chainmail armour.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes about 1000 rings and round rivets
- Flat wire rings
- Durable construction
- Great for DIY projects
- Ideal for repairing armour
- Made from 18 gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
- Inner Diameter: 9 millimeters
- Outer Diameter: 12 millimeters
- Weight of Set: 12.8 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.