When you regularly head out into the wilderness, you know the value of a good knife. Check out the Fixed Ash Handle Knife. Made from 440 stainless steel, this knife has a fixed, clip point blade. The full tang blade features an edge along the curve of the clip point. Next, the knife continues with a steel guard. The guard protects the lower part of the knife. It extends on both ends sides. The arms of the guard have concave curves on the handle side of the knife. Then, the handle has an ash wood grip. The grip has two slight curves on the underside. These curves make the handle more comfortable to hold. Pins secure the ash wood in place. Finally, the knife comes with a black leather sheath. The sheath allows the knife to attach to a belt, not included. This knife makes a great addition to your outdoor gear as well as a knife collection.
- Features a fixed, clip point blade
- Has a curved handle for a better grip
- Comes with a black sheath
- Great for collections or displays
- Wonderful for outdoor use
- Made from 440 stainless steel
- Handle is ash wood
- Sheath is leather
- For sheath: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 11 Inches
- Blade Length: 6.3 Inches
Measurements are approximate.