Fight your enemy and strive for victory with protection and great style by wearing the Black Fighter Gorget with Pauldrons. They suit a wide variety of characters, from guards to bandits and so many more.
Handmade from 5-7-ounce leather, this black pair of medieval pauldrons comes with a gorget. They fasten to it with straps and buckles at the sides of the neck. Two straps at the bottom wrap from the front to back, creating shoulder loops, so that the gorget is wearable on its own. Those straps feature an embossed herringbone pattern. The leather pauldrons must be worn with the gorget.
Each leather pauldron has a series of three plates that covers the shoulder and upper arm. The top plates at the shoulders overlap the ones below them. Hanging down from these plates near the armpits are large metal rings. The upper two plates have convex bottom edges. Meanwhile, the bottom plate has a straight bottom edge.
Each plate features a woven design. Leather strips weave over and under the main part of each plate. These strips hold brass-colored rings in place. Rivets secure the ends of the leather strips in place. In addition to the rings, the top plate has an antiqued brass accent, which features a knotwork pattern.
The leather gorget also has the overlapping ring design in front. It has a rounded neckline and ends at the upper chest. These medieval spaulders are great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and Ren faires.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes two pauldrons and gorget
- Secures with straps
- Features rings and woven design
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and reenactment use
- Made from 5-7-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.