Take to battle in style by wearing the Brown Fighter Bracers. With these pieces of arm armour, you can protect your arms from attack. Made from high-quality leather, this handmade pair of brown bracers secures to the arms with laces that run through grommets.
Each one of the medieval bracers has a straight edge near the wrist and a slightly convex edge near the elbow. The sides taper inward towards the wrist.
Each bracer has a woven design between the grommets. Light-brown leather strips weave over and under the main part of each bracer. These strips hold brass-colored rings in place. Rivets secure the ends of the leather strips in place. The Brown Fighter Bracers work well for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and Ren faires.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with lacing
- Sold as a pair
- Features rings and woven design
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and reenactment use
- Made from 5-7-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.