When you need a functional and versatile accessory that will add style to your look, check out the Black Fianna Universal Holder. Made from leather, this black Celtic tankard frog consists of a leather strip that forms two loops. The bottom loop fastens with a slot and post design. This loop is great for hanging axes, tankards, mugs, and many other items. Meanwhile, the upper loop allows you to slide the versatile holder onto a ring belt or buckle belt, not included. An embossed knotwork pattern runs along both loops. Overall, the two-loop design gives you easy access to whatever item you are carrying, without removing the frog from your belt. This Celtic belt frog makes an ideal addition to any reenactment outfit or LARP costume. It also makes a perfect accessory for a Ren faire or Celtic festival.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Has a slot and post design
- Features knotwork embossing
- Works for holding different items
- Great for a variety of characters
- Ideal for Ren faires and other events
- Made from leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Length: 3.1 Inches
- Width: 1 Inch
Measurements are approximate.