Fighting for the Holy Land, you, brave crusader, require a great sword. Wield the Faithkeeper Templar Sword in battle as a reminder of your cause. Made of high carbon steel, the blade features a deep fuller and a pierced cross on the ricasso. The sold steel crossguard is inscribed with Christus Vincit on one side and Christus Regnat on the other side which loosely translates to “Christ Conquers, Christ Reigns”. The arms of the guard curve towards the blade. The center of the guard has a delicate small cross. An inset coin in commemoration of Bohemond II, a crusader prince, decorates the round, solid steel pommel. The pommel ends in a tip that jutts out. The handle features a hand-wrapped leather grip. The sword comes with a matching premium leather scabbard and belt. The seal of the Knights Templar adorns the belt. This high carbon steel sword looks great decorating your castle or in a reenactment.
- Inscribed with Christus Vincit Christus Regnat
- Inset coin on pommel
- Handwrapped grip on handle
- Includes scabbard and belt
- Great for reenactments or display
- Sword is made of high carbon steel
- Scabbard and sword belt are made of premium leather
- For scabbard: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.
- Overall Length: 41 Inches
- Blade Length: 33 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 0.2 Inch
- Weight: 3 Pounds 7 Ounces
Measurements are approximate.