With the enemy approaching, you prepare for battle. You are wearing the Brown Evan Reinforced Pauldrons to protect your shoulders from attack. They work for a variety of characters, from barbarians to medieval guards and many, many more.
Handmade from 5-ounce leather, this brown pair of medieval pauldrons comes with a gorget. They fasten to it with straps and buckles. The medieval gorget has two straps at the bottom that wrap from the front to back, creating shoulder loops, so that it is wearable on its own. The leather pauldrons must be worn with the gorget.
Each warrior pauldron has a series of three plates that covers the shoulder and upper arm. The top plates at the shoulders overlap the ones below them. All of the plates have straight top and bottom edges. Each plate features a woven design. Leather strips weave over and under each other. Rivets secure the leather strips in place.
The gorget also has this overlapping design. It has a rounded neckline and ends at the upper chest. These medieval spaulders are great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and Ren faires.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes two pauldrons and gorget
- Secures with straps
- Woven and riveted design
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and reenactment use
- Made from 5-ounce leather woven into a combined thickness of 10-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.