As the enemy approaches the battlefield, you prepare to fight. You protect your shoulders with the Black Evan Reinforced Leather Pauldrons. Handmade from high-quality 5-ounce leather, this black pair of medieval pauldrons comes with a gorget. They secure to the gorget with straps and buckles. The gorget has two straps at the bottom that wrap from the front to back, creating shoulder loops, so that the gorget is wearable on its own. The leather pauldrons must be worn with the gorget.
Each pauldron has a series of three plates that cover the shoulder and upper arm. The top plates at the shoulders overlap the ones below them. All of the plates have straight top and bottom edges. Each plate features a woven design. Leather strips weave over and under each other. Rivets secure the leather strips in place. The gorget also has this overlapping design. It has a rounded neckline and ends at the upper chest. These medieval spaulders are great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and Ren faires.
Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Includes two pauldrons and gorget
- Secures with straps
- Woven and riveted design
- Works for a variety of characters
- Great for LARP and reenactment use
- Made from 5-ounce leather woven into a combined thickness of 10-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.