One of the worlds most ancient weapons, the spear was a dominant presence on the field of battle for an amazingly long period of time. This particular blade form was put to use during a wide range of European history by a wide range of cultures, from Ancient Celts and Greeks to well through the Renaissance. The blade is tempered steel and the socket fits a 1.25 inch round pole, which is not included, but can be purchased separately.
Made by Windlass.
- Fully functional
- A very versatile weapon, can be used for almost any period
- Does not include a shaft, you will need to attach it to one
- Made of high carbon steel
- Overall Length: 16 Inches
- Blade Length: 9.5 Inches
- Blade Width: 2 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 3/16 an Inch
- Weight: 1 lb. 2 oz.
There are no reviews yet.