The saber is a classic part of any military mans formal dress. This is true now, just as it was true as far back as the Civil War and the Revolutionary War. This Etched CSA Cavalry Saber recreates the form of one dress sword for any enthusiast to own. The subtle curve of this sabers stainless steel blade echoes the form of the classic cavalry saber, which was used on ride-by attacks when ammo was scarce or enemies were too close for comfort. This particular model is more ornate than most, making it more suitable for use as a military dress saber, a notion doubly supported by the fine etching, complete with a C.S.A. logo, found on one side of the blade. The D-ring guard is brass-gold in color, which helps to finish its look in a truly iconic fashion, while the grip is wrapped in black with gold-wire accent, to provide a secure, comfortable, and handsome grip. Included with the sword is a black leather wrapped scabbard with brass accents, as well as dual hanging rings, so that the sword can be easily worn with sword belts and Civil War sword rigs. All in all, the combination of detail and ornamental appeal make this Etched CSA Cavalry Saber a fine addition to any collectors armory, as well as a great side-sword to have at your hip when you are putting together a fine Confederate military officer look.
- Completely Decorative
- A Recreation of a CSA Cavalry Dress Saber
- A Classic Saber with Ornate Detailing
- Blade is Made from Stainless Steel
- Features a Fine Etching Down Half the Blades Length
- Cast Brass Metal Hilt Features A D-Ring Guard
- Includes a Leather Wrapped Scabbard with Hanging Rings
- A Great Collectible, Display Item, and Reenactment Piece
- Overall Length: 35 Inches
There are no reviews yet.