Searching for the enemy or exploring new territory, a Viking knows to wear the proper clothing. This Eric the Scout Tunic looks great on Norse warriors. It comes in five color options and four sizes. Handmade from flax linen, this lightweight tunic has a design based on a historical Norman tunic. It features front and back slits for better mobility. The tunic falls at the thighs and has a loose fit. The cuffs, hem, and V-cut neckline have a matching knotwork trim. The sleeves are full length and loosely cut. This medieval shirt is wonderful for historical reenactments or role-playing events.
Belts and other accessories are not included.
- Inspired by Norman tunic
- Front and back slits for better mobility
- Matching knotwork trim
- Five color options
- Great for reenacting or role-playing
- Made from 100 percent flax linen
- Machine wash warm on gentle cycle. Use color safe detergent. Tumble dry low.
- Small: Chest – 33-36.8 Inches, Waist – 27.2-31.5 Inches, Hips – 34.5-38.5 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 36.5-40 Inches, Waist – 31.5-35.4 Inches, Hips – 38.5-42.5 Inches
- Large: Chest – 40.3-44 Inches, Waist – 35.4-39.3 Inches, Hips – 42.5-45.3 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 44.3-48 Inches, Waist – 39.3-43.2 Inches, Hips – 45.3-48 Inches
Measurements are approximate.