Battle for the Holy Land alongside your fellow Crusaders or become an undead warrior of a high fantasy realm. With choices between four different heraldic patches, the Embroidered Ranger Surcoat assists in fulfilling your chosen role. Made of strong, durable denim fabric, this medieval tunic offers an extra layer of warmth and authenticity during live action roleplay or historical reenactment. It follows a classic sleeveless design, reaching to approximately below the knee. Front, back, and side slits aid your freedom of movement. Four heavy-duty clasps offer closure down the front. Two colors options are available. Brass fittings come with the brown surcoat while silver fittings are paired with the black. An embroidered patch decorates the left upper chest with a choice between the the Red Cross of the Templars, Golden Fleur de Lis, Chaos Star, or Skull.
Please note that the belt and other accessories are not included.
- Stylish over garment for a warrior of the Middle Ages
- Secured with four heavy-duty clasps in the front
- Increased mobility with front, back, and side slits
- Choice of four different embroidered patch designs
- Great for SCA events, Renaissance fairs, and more
- Made from durable cotton denim fabric
- Small/Medium: Chest – 34-40 Inches, Waist – 28-34 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Chest – 42-48 Inches, Waist – 36-42 Inches