Fight bravely on the LARP battlefield while declaring unwavering devotion to your tribe. With the Embroidered Crest Surcoat, all will know under which house your loyalty resides. Step into full character at the next historical event. Made of strong, durable cotton twill, this sleeveless tabard is roomy enough to wear over a chainmail hauberk. A wide, rounded collar makes it easy to slip over the head. The tabard is full-length, reaching approximately to mid-calf. Back, front, and side slits run from the waist, increasing freedom of movement. An embroidered herald appears at the center of the chest. Choose between the Rampant Lion, Rampant Griffin, or Falcon. Dry cleaning is recommended for this garment.
Please note that the belt and other accessories are not included.
- Stylish over garment for a warrior of the Middle Ages
- Follows a traditional sleeveless, full-length design
- Increased mobility with front, back, and side slits
- Choice between three embroidered crest designs
- Great for SCA events, Renaissance fairs, and more
- Made from durable cotton twill fabric. Dry cleaning recommended.
- Small/Medium: Chest – 34-40 Inches, Waist – 28-34 Inches
- Large/X-Large: Chest – 42-48 Inches, Waist – 36-42 Inches