Unleash chaos and destruction upon a fantasy realm as a warrior of an undead horde or take on a more noble cause as a knight of the Templar. Choose for yourself the side for which you fight with the Embroidered Crest Knightly Tabard. Made from strong, durable cotton, this medieval surcoat displays a two-tone quarter pattern and open sides. Golden trim lines the rounded neck, sides, and hem. Front and back slits contribute to freedom of movement. A full polyester lining adds an extra layer of durability and comfort. An embroidered patch decorates the left upper chest of the tabard. The warrior may choose between the Red Cross of the Templars, Golden Fleur de Lis, Chaos Star, or Skull.
Please note that the chainmail and belt are not included.
- Stylish over garment for a warrior of the Middle Ages
- Follows a traditional sleeveless, mid-length design
- Increased mobility with open sides as well as front and back slits
- Choice between four embroidered crest designs
- Great for SCA events, Renaissance fairs, and more
- Made from durable cotton twill fabric
- Inner lining made of polyester
- One Size Fits Most