Struck from solid copper using antique machinery and traditional coining techniques, this Elvish Fall Leaf of Holly is a collectible piece of currency modeled after those made by the Noldorin Elves from the land of J. R. R. Tolkien. One side of this coin displays Elvish inscriptions, while the other features Dwarf runes. Its unique leaf shape adds to the fantasy appearance of the coin. A description fold-out is included with history, translations, and facts about the coin. Any admirer of Middle Earth is sure to appreciate the authentic look and feel of this collectible fantasy currency.
- Licensed Lord of the Rings product
- Holly leaf shaped Elvish currency
- Struck from solid metal, not plated
- Features inscriptions on both sides
- Authentic look is perfect for fans of the movies or books
- Struck from solid copper
- Diameter: 1.1 Inches
- Weight: 6.4 grams
There are no reviews yet.