When one thinks of Tudor England, those puffy frill collars certainly come to mind. Originally made to enforce posture, they quickly became symbols of wealth. With the Elizabethan Ruff Collar, you can look just as regal without the stiffness. This pleated frill is just loose enough to be comfortable while still maintaining that authentic look, and it is adjustable to fit nearly every neck size. It contains a plastic stiffener to help it hold its shape, and it closes in the back by way of three snap fasteners.
This item comes in silver taffeta. The Elizabethan Ruff Collar is a must-have accessory to any Tudor-era or Renaissance ensemble, particularly the Comedia del Arte Gown (101697).
- Recreates the classic Renaissance ruffle
- Contains a plastic stiffener to hold its shape
- Closes in the back via snap fasteners
- Comes in silver
- Perfect for Tudor or Renaissance costumes
- Made from poly-blend taffeta
- Neck Circumference: 13-21 Inches
- Depicted Neck Circumference: 18 Inches
- Ruffle Height: 3 Inches
- Ruffle Depth: 3.5 Inches
Measurements are approximate.