The Eli Wasteland Walker LARP Sword is a post-apocalyptic blade captured from the bloodthirsty mutants who roam the land in bands. Part curved blade and part knuckleduster, this LARP weapon has a worn, lethal look. The handle is a mix of steel, bronze and copper colors, while the battle-safe and near-indestructible blade is colored silver. The sword uses a special curved inner fiberglass core and provides a unique feel to its wielder. Brutes, mercenaries and thugs will all appreciate the simple efficiency of this sword as they wield it against their enemies. However, this weapon is not only for people fighting mutants. It would be a great ally to any rogue working its way to the top of the local guild or to an Orc warlord.
The Eli Wasteland Walker Sword is tested and balanced for combat, as well as being made to high specifications. This unique weapon is not your typical ultra-light, foam-latex weapon, but rather, is made using a special injection-mold process that provides immense strength and durability, as well as amazing levels of detail. It is crafted using Calimacils ultra-durable foam, while also featuring a flexible fiberglass core that provides a level of durability that is hard to deny. The quality level of construction this LARP weapon possesses allows it to provide a virtually maintenance-free experience, while also ensuring that it performs well in every season, whether you are gaming in the spring, the summer, the fall, the winter, the rain, the snow, the sun, and beyond. Performance and appearance come together in this LARP weapon to provide an experience that cannot be beaten!
- Approved for LARP Use
- Ideal for Use in LARP Events, Theatrical Plays, or as Training Weapons
- Features Superior Durability
- Ensures Extremely Safe Play
- Offers Spectacular Realism and Detailing
- Reliable at All Temperatures
- Weather Resistant to Sun, Rain, and Snow
- Latex Free (Has No Allergen Components)
- Virtually Maintenance Free
- Overall Length: 27.6 Inches
- Blade Length: 20.9 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 1 Inch
- Crossguard length: 5 Inches
- Hilt Length: 7.5 Inches
- Grip Length: 4.7 Inches
- Crossguard Width: 4.3 Inches
- Hilt Colors: Bronze, Steel, and Gold
- Weight: 0.8 lb.