Now you can Measure the decay of time using Carnots second law of thermo dynamics via the EER Steam-Powered Entropy Calibrator. This wrist gizmo features a 35 mm diameter quartz movement and a unique Galvanic Scale watch face. This impressive wrist watch emulates a fanciful tool that hails from an era of intriguing gizmos unlike any sort of modern tech. This watch features a magnetic closed face with a wheel lock front. Black cables channel steam into the device for power, while the hands on the face tick around a Galvanic scale to give an indication of chrono-movement. The watch features a matched steampunk band fitted with a fold over clasp for secure wearing. If you need to measure the passage of time in your steampunk world, than this EER Steam-Powered Entropy Calibrator is one watch you do not want to be without.
- Crafted from fine English pewter
- A functional wrist watch
- Inset with Quartz Crystal Movements
- Has a rich steampunk design with magnetic closure
- Interior face resembles steampunk gauges
- Band features a fold over clasp closure
- Watch Face Diameter: 35 mm