Heed the call! Rise up and armour yourself with swiftness. The neighboring kingdom has broken the truce and invaded our border. Ready yourself for battle and cover your torso in the solid protection of the Edward Steel Cuirass. This medieval body armour is perfect for LARP activities whether saving the kingdom or training with a comrade. Rivets decorate the defined edges in a stunning traditional style. Fit this excellent chest piece over your padding and chainmail for reinforced defense. Please note, this cuirass features handcrafted fabrication, as a result rivet placement and other characteristics are unique to each piece.
Looking for the other pieces of this armour set? Check out the Edward Steel Armour Outfit (OUTFIT-M45) for the matching armour.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Detailed edging with ridges and rivets
- Features two buckle straps for spaulder attachment
- Front leather straps for further customization
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.