You face each other once again in a battle between good and evil. Your nemesis challenges you in a duel that requires all your evil skill. Be well armored in the fierce style and strong defense of the Edward Darkened Cuirass. This medieval body armour is perfect for LARP activities whether on adventure with your henchman or battling your good-hearted counterpart. Rivets decorate the defined edges and compliment the darkened pieces. Fit this excellent chest piece over your padding and chainmail to reinforce your defense. Please note, this cuirass features handcrafted fabrication, as a result rivet placement and other characteristics are unique to each piece.
Please be aware that this armour is handmade, and it can be thicker than listed here. As such, it is intended mainly for costuming, light reenactment, and LARP.
When purchasing armour pieces, in order for the pieces to be compatible, it is best to stay within the brand.
- Darkened with electrochemical treatment
- Detailed edging with ridges and rivets
- Features two buckle straps and front leather straps for attachments
- Great for LARP and costume activities
- Crafted from 18 gauge steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
us4zs (verified owner) –
Stunning to look at. Plenty of room for adjustments for most body types. The most surprising thing to me was the front plates are hinged for movement as well as the back bottom plate. You will need some padding for shoulders when in use with matching spaulders and arms due to the weight but that’s to be expected. All in all I personally am extremely happy with this ARMOR!