Warrior, commander, and general. All these words and more describe you heading into battle while wearing the Black Edekan Leather Pauldrons. This medieval shoulder armour suits a wide variety of characters and aesthetics.
Made from 10-ounce leather, this pair of black medieval pauldrons have a multi-piece construction and striking design. At the top, they feature tall sword-breaker plates, which have concave curves along the edges. Embossing follows the lines of the edges.
Next, there are plates that cover the shoulders. These large plates form points at the bottom with concave curves along their sides. A triangular piece sits in the center of each pointed plate. Rivets attach the two.
A rectangular, antiqued bronze-colored accent adorns the center of each triangular piece. Embossing adorns both pieces. In addition, these sections of the leather fantasy pauldrons have ties for attaching them to other pieces of armour like the Black Edekan Leather Cuirass (RW-1902501), sold separately.
Below and underneath the pointed plates, there are rectangular plates with embossed woven patterns. The bottom plates have straps for securing onto the arms. These medieval spaulders are great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and Ren faires.
Please note that these pauldrons must be worn with a gorget, harness, or another piece of armour, not included. They cannot be worn alone. Please note that this item is made by hand from natural materials. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Comes as a pair
- Attached with ties to other armour, not included
- Has large sword breakers
- Overlapping, embossed design
- Suits a variety of characters
- Made from 10-ounce leather
- Straps are 5-ounce leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.