Whether worn on its own or as a layer under armour, the Ecru Medieval Gambeson adds historical style to medieval and fantasy outfits. This long sleeve gambeson is padded and quilted, covering from neck down to the upper thighs. Its cotton canvas outer layer is sturdy and rugged, and the historical gambeson is filled with wool felt. Five leather straps on the front, adjustable via their brass buckles, secure this medieval padded jacket down the front, just after the neck. Choose from a range of sizes. Make your armour-wearing experience more comfortable or give yourself light, cloth protection with this padded medieval gambeson.
As this item is crafted by hand, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Covers from the neck to the upper thigh
- Long sleeves provide arm protection
- Secures with five adjustable leather straps
- Can be worn on its own or under armour
- Great for reenactment, LARP, Renaissance fairs, and more
- Available in a range of sizes
- Made of cotton canvas with wool felt filling
- Hand was cold and lay flat to dry