Crusaders and knights, make sure that you wear a helmet to protect your head from the enemy. Check out the Economy Sugarloaf Helmet. Made of 18 gauge steel, this helmet features the typical shape found in the 13th-14th centuries: the sugarloaf. It has a curved conical top. On the front, it features a brass cross. The two arms of the cross end in lobed shapes. There are three lobes on each end. Along these arms, there are two slots for eye slots. Below the arms are a series of circular holes for ventilation. This helmet comes without a liner, so wearing some padding is advised. Wear this helmet to your next LARP battle or roleplaying event. The Economy Sugarloaf Helmet looks great on many warriors.
- Features a cross front plate
- Based on a historical design
- Holes for ventilation
- Great for knights and Crusaders
- Wonderful for roleplaying events
- Made from 18 gauge steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.