Looking for a unique weapon to add to your fantasy LARP ensemble? If so, you should check out the Ecberd Double Mace LARP Staff. Made from latex foam, this LARP mace staff has a fiberglass core for a more durable construction. It has a long wood-like haft. The handle has a brown suede-wrapped grip in the center. The suede makes it easier to grasp. On each end of the haft, there is a silver-colored mace head. Each mace head has an eight-sided shaft and eight pointed flanges. Each flange has concave curves on the bottom. Near the middle, there is a curved point. The point has a trefoil cutout near the tip. You can take this foam mace staff to your next LARP event or cosplay convention.
This item is handmade, therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Features two mace heads
- Has a wrapped grip for a better grasp
- Well detailed
- Great for medieval and fantasy characters
- Wonderful for LARP and cosplay events
- Made from latex foam with a fiberglass core
- Grip is suede
- Latex weapons do need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a Maintenance Silicone in our LARP Accessories section. We recommend you use the silicone on a regular basis. It has an easy, spray on application. The silicone will keep the coating flexible and increases the lifetime of the weapon. It also prevents the coating from drying out and improves resistance to wear and tear.
- Overall Length: 73.6 Inches
- Head Width: 6.9 Inches
- Head Length: 11.4 Inches
- Grip Length: 19.3 Inches
- Weight: 2.2 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.
There are no reviews yet.