Your mercenary skills have earned you renown throughout the land. Not only does your reputation lead others to cower in fear, the trophies that you dangle from your belt, such as the Dwarven Shrunken Head, serve a warning as well. The stringy hair of the head is bound into a braid, making it easier to carry. Its eyes and mouth are stitched shut with twine. Earthen colored beads decorate the long strands that seal the lips. A bone piercing secures the nose. In true dwarven fashion, the heads features are broader and more square than that of its human counterpart. The Dwarven Shrunken Head serves a reminder to all that you are a warrior not to be trifled with.
- Based on the actual shrunken heads seen in history and media
- Features braided hair and bone piercings
- Modeled after the appearance of a dwarven head
- A great voodoo prop, eerie decor piece, or costume trophy
- Crafted from natural latex
- Hair fashioned from synthetic materials
- Inner mold is made from closed cell foam
- Measurements do not include hair. They are of the head only.
- Height: 5 Inches
- Width: 4 Inches