This magnificent real horn is a feast for the eyes. The rim on this Drinking Horn of Jarl is edged with brass knotwork, while the tip has been decorated with a dragon head. An adjustable leather belt holster is included for carrying. The Danish kings sometimes gave highly decorated drinking horns as a symbol of conveying land or other property to a favored warrior. Perfect for medieval weddings, reenactment events, or adding a dramatic flourish to your modern table, the Drinking Horn of Jarl also makes a fantastic gift for any medieval enthusiast.
Due to the natural material of this goblet, the color and pattern may vary.
- Pair with any of our medieval cutlery
- Fully functional, able to hold your favorite beverage
- Brass rim embellished with intricate knotwork
- Brass tip shaped like a Norse dragon head
- Excellent for themed feasts and weddings
- Wash thoroughly before drinking
- Hand wash only
- Made from real natural horn
- Embellished with a brass rim and tip
- Adjustable leather belt holster included
- Height: Approximately 14 Inches