Here is a beautiful, functional piece for collectors and reenactors who enjoy an adventure into Norse mythology. From Windlass Steelcrafts, this Drinking Horn of Freya befits Viking royalty, worthy of the goddess that inspired it. Safe for drinking, this two-tone vessel has a brass-edged lip. An intricately hand-carved floral pattern wraps around the cup a few inches below the rim. The drinking horn comes with an adjustable, suede belt holster, capable of accepting up to a three-inch wide belt.
Please note that this drinking horn is not dishwasher safe. Hand wash only. Also, due to the horn being made of natural materials, the size and color may vary. It is recommended to wash the tankard thoroughly before drinking.
- Inspired by the Norse goddess, Freya
- Fully functional drinking horn
- Accented with a hand-carved floral pattern
- Includes an adjustable belt holster
- Perfect for historical reenactments and LARP
- Made from a natural horn
- Lip lined with brass
- Holster made of suede leather