Arrowheads are like knives – they have many designs, and it is best to choose the right one for the task. This Drillpoint Tip Arrowhead is one such design that was used throughout the Middle Ages, all the way up until the renaissance and beyond. This particular arrowhead is made entirely from high carbon steel and offered in two finishes, either a blackened, aged, historical finish or a polished steel finish. The arrowhead features a short rod attachment point and a unique arrowhead design that features a twisting, drill-bit style design. The end result is a distinctive arrowhead with an impressive and damaging look. For the archery enthusiast and collector, this Drillpoint Tip Arrowhead offers the chance to make an old and authentic looking medieval arrow a part of your armory, as well as a fine little arrowhead to use in the creation of your own medieval arrows, too.
To assemble, coat the attachment rod with a quality epoxy and insert into a pre-drilled or bamboo pole, not included. Allow it to dry following epoxy specifications.
Please be aware that these arrowheads are hand-crafted and can vary slightly from what is shown here.
- Recreates a Classic Arrowhead from the Medieval and Renaissance Era
- Features a Hand Crafted High Carbon Steel Make
- Offered in Either A Blackened or a Polished Finish
- A Great Collectible and Display Piece for Collections
- Also Great for Making Your Own Arrows
- Overall Length: 3.81 Inches
- Arrowhead Length: 2.625 Inches
- Weight: 0.4 oz.