Taking to the battlefield, you know that the enemy will take any advantage. You wear the Matte Polish/Epic Dark Dreki Belt Shield Tassets. Made from 19-gauge mild steel, these Nordic tassets come as a pair. They protect the outer thighs. Each fantasy Viking tasset has a pair of adjustable loops at the top for sliding onto a belt. Also, each tasset consists of three overlapping sections. The top section is the outermost section. Each section connects to an internal strap that connects the sections together. Three plates make up each section. The plates have pointed bottom edges. The outer two plates have a matte polish finish. An Epic Dark finish covers the central plate. It overlaps the other two plates. A ridge runs down its center. The Dreki Belt Shield Tassets are great for LARP events, cosplay conventions, and stage productions.
- Comes as a pair
- Adjustable loops for sliding onto a belt, not included
- Features overlapping design
- Has a two-tone look
- Great for LARP events and cosplay conventions
- Made from 19-gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.