The armies of the undead require an equally frightening weapon. The Draug LARP Sword is ideal for guarding treasure or freshly dug graves. Use this hybrid foam sword to fight the living. The blade consists of EVA foam with a latex coating while polyurethane foam forms the handle around a fiberglass rod core. Two fullers adorn the double-edged blade. A worn and chipped appearance covers the blade. A leather strip wraps around the handle which ends in a scent-stopper pommel. The grip of the handle features an ergonomic shape. The hand guard contains a stylized skull detail in the center. Draw this ghastly blade at your next LARP battle or fantasy convention.
The Draug LARP Sword has an overall length of 33.5 inches. Please be aware that this measurement can vary slightly, as it is a handmade item.
- Hybrid foam construction
- Double-edged blade with two fullers
- Scent-stopper shaped pommel
- Closed cell foam is durable and shred resistant
- Features a flexible fiberglass core
- Handle is made from polyurethane foam and wrapped in leather
- Blade is made from EVA foam
- Core is made of fiberglass
- Finished with a latex coating
- Latex weapons need to be maintained to a certain degree. We offer a 100 ml LARP Protection Gel Silicone (MCI-3722) that can be purchased separately in the LARP Accessories section. We recommend that you use this silicone on a regular basis. It will keep the coating flexible, which will make the weapon last much longer. The maintenance silicone also protects the coating from drying out and helps the weapon resist general wear and tear from normal use.
- Store latex weapons flat or on the pommel, never on the tip, and in a cool, dry environment. Use a towel or sheet to protect the LARP weapon from adhering to plastic or rubber surfaces.
- For the leather on the handle: Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue.