Elegance and skill are the hallmarks of traditional Japanese blades. The Dragonfly Wakazashi honors the legacy of samurai swords with its unique beauty and skillful craftsmanship, made larger than its feudal counterpart in order to suit the modern day warrior. Thicker, wider, and heavier, the blade of this functional wakazashi is made of 1060 carbon steel that has been heat treated and polished. Its distinct curve ends in a long iris leaf point for maximum cutting and slashing potential. Regal teal-green silk cord wraps the rayskin-covered handle, and a dragonfly motif appears on the black iron furnishings. A black lacquered wood scabbard accompanies the blade. Additionally, this sword comes with two protective bags. There is a blue travel bag for safe carrying and an intricately decorative display bag made from heavy silk metallic brocade, suitably beautiful to suit this high quality samurai sword.
- A beautiful and functional samurai sword
- Curved blade ends in iris leaf point
- Designed for cutting, training, and combat
- Handle has teal-green wrapping
- Menuki made of brass
- Includes scabbard, travel bag, and decorative display bag
- Made of 1060 carbon steel
- Handle wrapped in silk braid cord and rayskin
- Blade: 22 Inches
- Overall: 31.5 Inches
- Thick: 5/16 Inch
- Weight: 27.4 oz.