The Nordic warrior held his weapon in great reverence and often lavished them with elaborate decorations. Our example displays a Viking dragon knot work motif. This is the perfect size for one handed combat in conjunction with a shield. The decorated head is tempered carbon steel and the shaft is from a good hardwood. This sword is a great choice to finish out your Viking gear. A Vikings equipment consisted of sword, sax, axe, spear, and round shield, the quality of which indicated a warriors social status.
Made by Windlass.
- Fully functional
- Solid carbon steel head and hardwood handle
- Dragon knotwork motif engraved on both sides of axe head
- Overall Length: 26.25 Inches
- Axe Head Length: 7 Inches
- Axe Edge Length: 4.75 Inches
- Blade Thickness: 3/16 an Inch
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz.