Whether you fight evil monsters, mighty dragons, or bandits, the 2nd Quality Dragomir Cuirass will help to protect you from their attacks. Made from 18-gauge steel, this fantasy cuirass features front and back plates connected with leather straps. There are two straps on each side. These straps help to secure the polished cuirass on the wearer and slightly adjust the fit. Both the front and back plates feature a buckle for attaching other pieces of armour, not included. They also have a round neckline with rolled edging.
Next, the front and back sections have a unique, overlapped design for greater mobility. The front plate has six sections. Internal leather straps with rivets connect the different sections to each other.
All of the sections have the same dual-piece construction. The bottom piece for every section has a curved point on the bottom edge. The top piece of each section features sloped sides that end in a concave curve. The sections higher on the torso have more pronounced curves than the sections near the hips.
The back section has five sections. These sections also have a dual-piece design. However, they feature gentler concave curves. In addition, the back plate has two raised, round shapes near the shoulder blades. Embossed curves decorate every section. Finally, rusting covers parts of the LARP cuirass, making it look like it has faced some battles, perfect for any experienced warrior or battle-hardened character. It looks fantastic at your next faire, LARP battle, or cosplay convention.
- Has a battle-experienced look
- Secures with straps and buckles
- Designed for greater mobility
- Fits a variety of fantasy characters
- Ideal for roleplaying events
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel and leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.
There are no reviews yet.