The Double Shell Wall Fountain adds a unique loveliness and historical elegance to any outdoor decor. This wall mounted, antique style fountain features two shell basins on its back base, from which water cascade beautifully into the wide, lower basin. Spiral shells accent the scrolling border, and a scallop shell crowns the very top. Made of fiber stone, which is a high quality mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing, this garden wall fountain is very durable, lighter than concrete, and has an aged stone look. The necessary plumbing and pump are included with this Renaissance wall fountain. Choose from a range of hand painted finishes and weathering styles to suit your taste and garden theme.
As this item is handmade, slight variations in color and detail may occur.
- Water cascades from series of shells
- Features beautiful detail and weathering
- Highly durable and lighter than concrete
- Offered in a variety of finishes
- Adds an elegant historical vibe to outdoor decor
- Includes all necessary plumbing and pump
- Made of fiber stone, a mix of sand and stone with a fiberglass backing.
- Clean with water, mild soap, and a sponge or brush.
- Width: 16 Inches
- Depth: 7 Inches
- Height: 24 Inches
- Weight: 15 Pounds
Measurements are approximate.