Whether you are pretending to be King Arthur or another medieval warrior, make sure that your costume has a weapon like the Double Handed Wooden Sword. Made from wood, this sword has a straight, double-edged blade with a blunt tip. A fuller runs down most of the blades length. It then has a slightly curved crossguard. The crossguard curves towards the blade. Next, the sword has a long, tapered grip that ends in a disk-shaped pommel. Perfect for cosplaying and theatrical productions, this wooden sword is great for various ages.
- Has a straight, double-edged blade
- Features ornate detailing on crossguard
- Simple medieval design
- Great for various characters
- Wonderful for cosplaying or theatrical productions
- Made from wood
- Overall Length: 49 Inches
Measurements are approximate.