The Double Breasted Black Twill Waistcoat is a stylish accessory to countless looks, serving just as well for a modern Gothic outfit as it would for a historical costume. Move easily between genres and eras by adding this lovely piece. The jacket partially covers the upper chest and encircles the waist, leaving the shoulders and back open. The collar wraps around the back of the neck to join the panels that cover each side of the chest. Folded lapels line either side of the wide opening. The jacket covers the entire waist. Brass buttons secure the front while fabric cord laces up the back. Lace overlay decorates the lapels and back panels.
Please note that this listing is for the waistcoat only. The pictured long-sleeve shirt and skirt must be purchased separately.
- Gothic double breasted waistcoat
- Covers the entire waist and partial chest
- Secured in the front with buttons
- Fitted in the back with cord lacing and eyelets
- Gorgeous addition to historical costumes
- Made from cotton twill fabric with lace overlay
- Small: Chest – 31 Inches, Waist – 28 Inches
- Medium: Chest – 33 Inches, Waist – 30 Inches
- Large: Chest – 35 Inches, Waist – 32 Inches
- X-Large: Chest – 37 Inches, Waist – 34 Inches
- XX-Large: Chest – 39 Inches, Waist – 36 Inches
Measurements are approximate.