The Imperial eagle of Germany is displayed in pewter against a black background and framed in gold. This Deutschland Pewter Eagle Stein is hand painted in vibrant colors to bring out every detail of the raised relief city motifs. The pewter eagle crest is accented in red and gold. At the top of the stein reads the phrase Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit (Unity and Justice and Freedom), which is a refrain from the German National Hymn. On either side of eagle are scenes depicting Heidelberg, Frankfurt, Neuschwanstein, Schwarzwald, Rhein Loreley, Berlin, Koln, Rothenburg, Munchen, and Nurnberg. A conical pewter lid and thumb lever complete this German beer stein. The Deutschland Pewter Eagle Stein makes a fantastic gift for anyone passionate about German history and culture.
- Displays German landmarks and icons
- Highly detailed raised relief designs
- Hand painted with vibrant colors
- Great for Medieval events and weddings
- Fantastic gift for reenactors and historians
- Crafted from fine German stoneware
- Lead free pewter accent, lid, and thumb lever
- Height: 11.75 Inches
- Volume: 1.0 Liter
There are no reviews yet.