Once upon a time, the United States of America did not have a Department of Defense. Instead, we had a Department of War! The Dept of War Vintage Steel Sign offers an eye-catching design inspired by this historical department. This military sign displays a weathered black background. It reads DEPT. OF WAR in bold, blood-spattered white letters. Lines run above and beneath the words to emphasize their placement. Underneath the text is a white tracing of a classic M4 assault rifle. This metal sign is made from 24 gauge heavyweight American steel and features rolled edges for safe handling. The novelty sign comes with brass rivets for hanging and has been powder-coated to ensure the best appearance possible.
- Made from Heavyweight 24 Gauge Steel
- Powder Coated for a Rugged, Attractive Look
- Features a Distinctive Military Look and Feel
- Includes Brass Rivets for Hanging
- Great home decor option and gift idea
- Length: 11.5 Inches
- Width: 14.5 Inches