This mask comes complete with a costume idea. Imagine it, a scientist, brought in to study a plague, whose careless nature causes him to become what he studies? You need only a lab coat to go with this Deluxe WWZ Zombified Scientist Mask! This mask is made entirely from high-quality latex. Its skin tone is rather normal, if a little pale, which helps create a recently deceased look. The skin is cracked and wrinkled, almost as if the skin has been detached from the muscle beneath and left to sag and hang. Strings of blond hair extend from the skull. The eyes are opened wide, revealing milky and hazed blue spheres of violent hunger. The mouth is opened, displaying two rows of jagged teeth prepared to bite should the opportunity present itself. The mask is modeled after a zombie seen in the World War Z film, and as such, is a licensed product of the movie. It is designed to conceal the entire head, while also covering the neck and part of the collar. It features slits, just near the eyes, so that the wearer can see out with ease. Of course, this Deluxe WWZ Zombified Scientist Mask is not limited to its namesake, but instead, can be used to build all sorts of different looks and monstrous costumes that are sure to scare the daylights out of the living.
- Licensed Mask Based on the Undead in the Film, World War Z
- Creates the Appearance of an Infected and Wild Looking Zombie
- Covers the Entirety of the Head and Part of the Collar
- Features Eye Slits to Allow for Easy Seeing
- Fantastic for Zombie Costumes, Walks, Events, Outbreaks, and More
- Made from High-Quality Latex
- One Size Fits Most Adults and Older Teens