Ruling Israel between 970 and 931 B.C., King Solomon was known and respected as a wise, fair, and powerful king. The Deluxe Sword of King Solomon by Marto of Toledo Spain, pays tribute to this biblical kings great spirituality and wisdom. This kingly sword has a 24-karat gold and silver plated guard and pommel, as well as a hilt that is wrapped in fine, dark leather. The images on the sword include the Star of David, the Menorah, and the Lions of Judea. The tempered, stainless steel blade also has elaborate 24K gold etched imagery that makes this piece a precious display of faith and heritage.
- AISI 440 Stainless Steel Blade
- Features 24K Gold Etchings on Blade
- 24K Gold and Silver Plated Hilt
- Genuine Leather-Wrapped Grip
- Includes Wooden Display Plaque
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
- Overall Length: 47 Inches