Impress your comrades and intimidate your enemies while protecting your shoulders from attack by wearing the Defiant Steel Pauldrons. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, this pair of medieval pauldrons attach with buckles to a gorget, not included. They require a gorget like the Defiant Steel Gorget (RW-6600528) to be worn.
Each pauldron has two plates. The plate on the shoulder is the outermost plate. It has a large, pointed sword breaker. In the center of the triangular plate, there is a decorative steel sheet riveted on top. It has a rounded top edge with concave sides that form a point at the bottom.
Next, the lower plate has sides that are straight at the top and then have large concave curves that end at the straight bottom. The bottom plates on the pauldrons have stop ribs at the bottom. Also, they feature straps that secure onto the arms.
All of the edges on the plates have grooved detailing. Add these medieval spaulders to your knight outfit or medieval costume. The Defiant Steel Pauldrons are great for LARP events or Ren faires.
Please note that this item is made by hand. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Sold as a pair
- Highly detailed, two-plate design
- Secure with buckles and straps
- Require a gorget like the Defiant Steel Gorget, sold separately
- Great for LARPing and cosplaying
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.