Add protection to your medieval outfit or armoured costume along with a touch of style by wearing the Defender Steel Gorget. Made from 18-gauge mild steel, this gorget closes and secures onto the neck with a strap on one side. This allows you to slightly adjust the fit. On the other side, there is a rivet hinge.
On each shoulder, there is a leather strap for attaching it to other pieces of armour, not included. The gorget has a rounded neckline. In front, the medieval gorget has gentle concave curves along the edges. They form a point in the center. A ridged and riveted border runs along the edges.
The back has a similar design. It has a straight bottom edge. The Defender Steel Gorget looks great at any medieval faire, roleplaying battle, or cosplay convention.
Please note that this item is made by hand. Therefore, it may vary slightly from what is shown above.
- Secures with a strap
- Protects the neck and upper chest
- Straps for attaching to other pieces of armour, sold separately
- Curved, riveted edges
- Great for LARP battles, faires, and more
- Made from 18-gauge mild steel
- Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil.
There are no reviews yet.