Bring to life a character born of fantasy and myth, or recreate a medieval soldier from the pages of history. The Dark Warrior Steel Greaves not only guards your lower limbs during LARP, but also offers versatility for your role. Crafted from 18-gauge mild galvanized steel, these greaves possess a dark metal finish. A special treatment provides increased resistance to rust and scratches. Rolled edges and rivets aid in the deflection of blows. Two buckle straps, made from top-grain leather, secure each greave to the shin. One strap appears just below the knee, while the other adjusts above the ankle. The Dark Warrior Steel Greaves and the Dark Warrior Arm Bracers may be combined to create a unified theme.
Looking for the matching pieces of this armour? Create the complete look with our Dark Warrior Complete Armour Package – Size Medium (MCI-2626-M-Bundle), which includes the Dark Warrior Steel Greaves alongside the other pieces of this armour set.
Please be aware that these items are handmade. Slight deviations in pattern, color, and shape may occur. Please note that the leather straps may come in black or brown depending on what we have in stock.
- Possesses a dark metal finish
- Treated with an oxidation resistant coating
- Features a pair of greaves with adjustable buckle straps
- Designed with rolled edges and rivets for improved safety
- Perfect for LARP and other roleplay events
- Made from 18 gauge galvanized mild steel
- Fittings made from top-grain leather
- This armour will arrive to you covered in protective oil. While this oil can be removed, it must be replaced with another protective maintenance product to protect your steel armour from rusting. Occasional oiling is necessary for the proper maintenance of this armour. When storing this armour, protect it from oxidation by coating it with machine oil. For more on how to protect and maintain your steel armour, check out our guide on Taking Care of Steel Armour.