Move through the shadows with confidence, your neck and chest guarded by the Dark Elf Leather Gorget. This leather armour piece has a unique overlapping panel construction for flexibility and comfort as well as style and protection. Each panel of black leather has an angular, pointed edge to it, lending a sense of rugged fierceness to the overall style. The back panel can be opened for easy on-and-off wearing, and the shoulder plates are also connected with laces and removable. Soft suede leather straps secure the armour in place without the need of other armour pieces, as they are tied under the armpit. Sturdy stitching along each raw edge adds to the longevity of this unique fantasy gorget. Whether you are a dark elf, a rogue assassin, or a wicked knight, this black leather armour piece makes an impressive addition to LARP and cosplay outfits.
- Great neck protection for LARP combat and costume events
- Overlapping plate structure allows flexibility
- Features removable shoulder plates
- Stitching around edges reinforces structure
- Worn via leather straps that wrap under the arms
- Made of leather
- Remove dirt with a hard brush, then gently clean with leather soap and a soft, damp cloth. Remove soap with a separate damp cloth, then use a dry cloth to wipe away remaining water. Let dry naturally. Condition with oil or polish, then wipe with a final cloth to remove excess residue. For more information, check out our guide on How to Take Care of Leather Armour.