This item cannot be purchased and paid for using PayPal.
Dirks have a long history, including their role as the primary sidearm to officers and nobility of medieval Scotland. A high-ranking person of power would have carried an exquisite dagger like this Damascus Officers Dirk at all times. The blade of this unique dagger is made of carbon steel, and it is designed after the reputable Damascus steel that garnered a lot of popularity in the Middle Ages. Featuring brass accents, the circular hilt of this dagger depicts the traditional design of a Scottish dirk. The rosewood handle features several grooves for both an eye-catching look and a smooth grip in your hand. Brass pins and accents add a stunning look as well. With a stitched leather sheath included, the Damascus Officers Dirk has everything you need to recreate the unmistakable look of nobility in your collection.
- Crafted from carbon steel
- Features a Damascus style blade
- Circular guard features metal and brass accents
- Grooved rosewood handle is accented with brass embellishments
- Includes a stitched leather scabbard
- Great for personal use or for gifting
- Overall Length: 12 Inches