The Da Vinci Vitruvian Man Gold Plated Necklace takes inspiration from a famous drawing created by Leonardo in 1490. Within his writings, he states, Man is the model of the world. This sketch of the human body embodies this concept. This miniature replica of the artwork is hand-cast from gold plated pewter in 3D. The carefully proportioned limbs of the Renaissance man extend within the circle and square. It comes packaged on a full colored information card. The image of the drawing appears on the front, while a brief outline of Da Vincis life displays on the back.
- Celebrates the legacy of Leonardo Da Vinci
- Depicts the Renaissance artwork, Vitruvian Man
- Presented on a card with educational notes
- Comes with a gold plated chain
- Makes a great gift or personal accessory
- Made from lead-free pewter
- Plated with gold